Image Map

Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Day in the Life: Customer Service Volume 49 (UNedited)

Real People, Real Emails..

If you are offended by strong language, please do not read this post...

"Subject: Your fucked up web site. 
Message:What the fuck is up with your fucked up web site?  I have more fucking trouble with the stocks on the move screen than any other area on your site.  Often when I click on the green or red arrows there is no fucking response. Or, it takes a mother fucking long time to show the results.  IS your sitefucking overwhelmed?????

Also, your site is fucking slow to respond to cliks in various areas. Get your fucking act together. Vector Vest does not have this problem.  

I am utilizing a new computer and high speed internet via Comcast.  So, the fucking problem is not me. 

Sincerely,

A fucking pissed off cutomer who is going to suspend his subscriptions."

Either (A) you just learned this word and are over excited about using it or (B) you don't know any other words!

Do you talk to you mother with that mouth?!
And if you are writing emails like this/think you can talk to our agents like this then we would rather not have you as a subscriber, so you threatening your subscription status doesn't work... FYI

1 comment:

Brianna said...

OMG! I can't believe someone had the nerve to write and send that email. So rude! I have to imagine people like that are miserable about something else in their life and feel the need to take it out on someone on the other side of the screen. I'm sorry you have to get emails like that...good thing you're one of the most positive people I know! Have a good Friday, La Tache :)