Image Map

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Miss Representation

I have recently become involved in a non-profit organization.

Tonight I will be volunteering at my first event and I cannot be more excited!

We are an organization that provides support to all women and girls of all ages for their next life stage.

Tonight we are showing a movie called "Miss Representation"


I am so excited!
I watched the trailer and I cannot wait to watch this movie and then discuss it with the middle school and high school girls who will attend.
I am very interested to hear what they have to say.
This is a very powerful topic and it is important to show a documentary like this so we can spread awareness about this issue!

I am so excited!!

6 comments:

Laura Britton said...

This is soooo cool!! I have wanted to see that movie for a long time. Excited to hear what you think of it! xoxo

R said...

Loved the preview video. I really wish more girls had the kind of influence they need. Strong women who aren't afraid to be ladies.

Tara said...

Wow, this sounds REALLY awesome! How did you get involved in/with it?

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

What a great project!

Courtney B said...

This is amazzzzing! I'd love to get involved with an organization who help girls/women! Can;t wait to hear more about it :)

LeeLee said...

This is incredible. What a great organization.