A customer called because he was having difficulty accessing our website.
He started talking and I, misunderstood what he said, so I interrupted him to clarify what he meant.
He whistled at me and said, "is it my turn to talk yet?"
Ok, have any of you been whistled at on the phone?!
It is probably the worst sound...um, ever!
I do know that I was wrong for interrupting, however, I wanted to stop him before he got ahead of me and I would have to make him go back.
I couldn't believe that he did that!
Fortunately, at the end of the call he apologized...
So that was nice, but still...rude!
2 comments:
URGH! That is so rude! Even if he apologized i'd still be so ticked. I used to be an operator for a college and people get nasty over the phone. Crazy!
That is so rude! I've had cutomers at the restaurant whistle or snap to get my attention. I want to dump soup on their laps!
Post a Comment