I hate to admit...
I have a pinterest and I do not get it!
I understand how to do it and all of that..
What I don't get...
What is the point of it?!
Maybe I just am not using it the way I should..
..Any advice?
| image |
I pretty much live this every day!
I am super positive and friendly and social with everyone I encounter
That doesn't mean that I don't talk to my fair share of silly people :-)
And that I don't want to scream at some of them...
ha!
I hope you all are enjoy your Wednesday and don't live this quote too much!
And that I don't want to scream at some of them...
ha!
I hope you all are enjoy your Wednesday and don't live this quote too much!
4 comments:
Hahaha so true!
I use pinterest to just collect links to stuff I want to reference later. It's easier to remember what they are with the little picture attached. If someone wants to repin it then good for them. But, I'm not really into the whole social aspect of it either.
I don't get Pinterest at all either.
Ahhh...there are so many awesome ideas on Pinterest! I repin ideas that I like -projects, etc....it's also AWESOME for recipes!!! Just a plethora of great ideas and things that make you think, "Why didn't I think of that?!" It's really fun! For example, I have boards for recipes, a dream house board with ideas of things to include when we build our dream house (paint color schemes, etc.) DIY board for craft type projects, a board of things I like/want.
Post a Comment