Image Map

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Butternut Squash Stuffed Shells

I found this recipe here and she found it here!

Oh.
My.
Gosh.

This was amazing!

Make it!
You won't be disappointed...
I promise!

Before

After
I will admit that I used almost every utensil in our kitchen..

These were sooo good!
During the holidays, did any of you get the butternut squash raviolis from costco?
They were great - and these tasted just like them...only better!

Thanks Kelly for posting this recipe!
It was amazing!

5 comments:

Faith said...

that looks incredible! i love adding all these new recipes to my list!

Kelly said...

Aren't they just so fabulous?! SO glad you tried and liked them!

Melissa Jo said...

These looks amazing I love butternut squash !

Megan Harmeyer said...

I love butternut squash! And if my husband wouldn't gag at the mere thought of these, I'd make them. LOL Your pic makes this look SOOO good. :)

Jen said...

That look SO delicious!! Definitely on the "to make" list