Image Map

Monday, December 6, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Challenge-Day 14

Day 14: Oprah's Favorite Things:
What item(s) would you want if you were in the audience?

{2 for good luck?}

So I was looking at the O List here...

I have decided to pick a couple of items that I know I can't have/won't get! ;-) 
This is a wish list, right?!

1) Volkswagen 2012 Beetle
I have always wants a Beetle!
an Orange Beetle!
Yes, please!

2) Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera
I am saving money to get a fancy-schmancy camera!

3) Dana Rebecca Designs Jessica Leigh Diamond Earrings
Who doesn't want diamonds?!

I am sad that this is over!
Happy Holidays and I wish you all safe travels to your destinations!
xoxo


7 comments:

Rebekah said...

These are all great! I would love a new fancy camera!

Courtney said...

We have the same list! :) If only...

Unknown said...

Oh man that is my favorite episode every season!

Kit said...

I love all of these too! I am hoping to get a camera in reality :)

Jen said...

I've heard that Nikon is GREAT!! Maybe Santa will bring it?? My fingers are crossed for you!

Melissa Jo said...

Diamonds aren't labeled a girl's best friend for no reason! Because they are beautiful and perfect gift for any occasion!!!

Tara said...

My first car was a pastel yellow 1999 New Beetle! :) They're so cute.