Image Map

Friday, December 10, 2010

It's Friday!




1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Usually we open on Christmas
2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)?
Ribbon Candy...I think they look so elegant and they are tasty too!
3. What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever received?
I plead the fifth...

4. Christmas song that you love?

I love love love Sleigh Ride and Madonna's Santa Baby
5. How many trees do you put up?
Usually just 1...do people put up more than 1?

Fun Fridays

So, I had to run to catch BART this morning...I heard it coming as I was entering the station, so I had to run to make the train {I would not have been a happy camper if I didn't make it and I had to wait 10 more minutes for the next train.

I jumped on the first car that I could, I made it! 

I usually like to be in the first or second car because there are always seats in those..the middle cars are always packed {fyi}

So I started walking through the cars to get to the first one. I came to a door where a woman was standing up against it. I opened the first door and went to open the second one {where she was leaning} and the train started to move, so she ended up falling back onto me. She wasn't paying attention because she was listening to her iPod.

I felt terrible, at first, then I realized that it was partially her fault because she was leaning up against a door  and listening to her iPod so she wasn't aware of her surroundings.

So basically, moral of the story...don't lean up against a door on BART :-) And if you decide to, pay attention because people can walk through them and you may fall! Ha!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I actually have 3 trees! hahaha - but they are super duper small. One is on a counter. ;-)

Suze said...

that BART story is too funny! I truly believe girl on ipod is completely at fault! I only have one tree at my house but then mom has a smaller ones for nutcrackers an other for painted glass ornaments! but only one big one. sleigh ride is a favorite of mine too and unwrapping on christmas morning is sooo great! however fill me in on ribbon candy, i dnt think i've had that before!!!

Anna Katrina said...

i just came across your blog and i love your initial quote - you make yourself happy. so true!!



stop by sometime<3
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com