Drum roll please....
For the past few weeks I have been contemplating making a huge change in my life.
A change that I wasn't sure I was ready for until recently.
A change I never thought that I would have to/need to/want to make.
I'm moving!
I'm moving from one part of the state to another.
I am leaving my family and my friends, my job and my life.
All to start a new one with the man I want to grow old with!
*I have never lived more than 30 miles away from my parents.
*I was accepted to college in a different state and I decided that I didn't want to go because I wanted to be close to home.
*I was accepted to college in a different state and I decided that I didn't want to go because I wanted to be close to home.
*The day I moved into my dorm, my freshman year, I cried, I sobbed actually, and told my mom that my brothers needed me at home and not to make me leave.
*The longest that I have ever been away from my mom is about a month.
*I have never moved all of my things out of the house I grew up in.
I'm excited
I'm nervous
I can't wait to start my new life!
I've rented a U-Haul.
We have an apartment to move into.
So, lets hit the road, Jack!
I am starting a new life with my Sweeter and I cannot be more excited!!
I know that this experience will be a huge adventure and I am so excited to go on this journey with my Sweeter!
26 comments:
I have to say it. I am so excited for you! Yes I am a RANDOM blog follower, but my story is close but not to identical. I lived 2 hours away from my family, but once I met my husband.. It was from California to Alabama for this California girl. Going on the journey of being a Military Spouse is one of the best experiences. I know your not married yet (check out the creed on my blog). But moving for the first time for the military or a man in the military, is exciting and has an amazing feeling (that is after all the stress of that dumb thing called the ACTUAL move!). Good Luck!!!!!!
http://crazycassieslife.blogspot.com/
Congrats that is so exciting!!! Starting a new chapter will be amazing!!
how exciting and what a fun adventure!!! When I moved away from my friends and family in with The-now-Husband, it definitely made us closer which is fun =)
Good luck with the move
I, too, have moved before and I have to tell you, it is exciting, nerve wracking and can sometimes be a little lonely. You have to start all over. But do it with a smile and you will be just fine!
How exciting! It's scary, challenging, and exhausting, but SO worth!
Congratulations! I'm excited to read about your moving adventure :) I can't wait till it's my turn to move...I'm counting down the months!! I'll be mailing out your Christmas Sock Swap this afternoon!
Best of luck, love! =) I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!! <3
xoXoxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons
Congratulations and best wishes! It's gona be such a great adventure.
Congratulations!! I moved for my guy too, and although there is a bit of a tough transition period, it is just fabulous! You are in for a very exciting journey!! :)
wow thats super exciting :)
Congratulations and best wishes. This is an exciting journey for you, and I am happy you are doing this with the love of your life. Cannot wait to hear more.
Congrats! I hope the move goes well and can't wait to hear about your new life!
How exciting! Best of luck to you and your sweeter in your new adventure.
woo hoo!!!! YAY!! the day has come for you and I cannot tell you how excited I am :-) You will love it!! You will be so so so happy, trust me :)
Cant wait to hear all about it :)
Hi! Your newest follower, here and I have also recently moved away from home for the first time. Good luck and enjoy every moment of this new transition!
By the way, if you want to come over to my blog, beesonbeat.blogspot.com, I am hosting a giveaway this week! Would love for you to win!
I'm so excited for you! With your Sweeter by your side, you'll be fine!
How exciting! Good Luck with your move :)
That's so exciting! You sound like me.. always being close to my family and friends.. this will definitely be an adventure! Good luck! :)
Oh honey that is fantastic news! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. And even though it may be nerve wracking to think about moving, remember, you're family still loves you and is there for you no matter how far away you may be.
I am so HAPPY for you! I know that it will be hard but so worth it in the end.
About a year ago we moved from CT to SC. I had lived away from CT before (in fact for most of my adult life) but Steve had not. Still, picking up our lives and moving somewhere knew was not only a total adventure, but I definitely think it was awesome for our relationship, plus we both love our new home way more than we cared for CT ;)
Oh goodness! Tache where are you moving too!?!
How exciting!! Good luck in your new adventure!
This will be GREAT...I have a feeling!! ☺
That is exciting! I felt the same way when I left for college and almost went to a school close to home that I did not really want to go to... and I am glad I went to DC. If I hadn't I would not have met my husband and have the life I have now.
Good luck!! All great things!
So exciting!!! I moved out of my parents house & into my own place when I was 21. I lived alone but I still say - it's the best, craziest, scariest, most exhilerating thing you can do. Plus, you can decorate & do whatever you want
Post a Comment