A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday
{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
hmmm I don't think I have...I have crawled through a dog door...does that count??
{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
Politics
{three} who’s your favorite villain?
ooo this is a hard one...Ursula from The Little Mermaid!
{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
No :-( And believe you me, I have played my fair share of slot machines..my grampie has always had one and he would always save his nickels for me and of course, a couple of years ago...my BROTHER hit the jackpot...Obviously, I helped him get there...all of those years warming up the machine! :-)
{five} what is your favorite disney movie?
I love the Little Mermaid and Aladdin--I really like all Disney Movies!
{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
Smile, it is contageous and you will make everyone's day!
{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
"Man in the Mirror"
I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change
(Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change)
(Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na,
Na Nah)
{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
Messy :-) But it is an organized mess...
{nine} have you ever had surgery?
no, fortunately not!
{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
a Tiger!!!
13 comments:
Um, that Michael song is my go-to for karaoke:)
Yay Little Mermaid!! That's one of my top 5 fave Disney movies.
The Little Mermaid is one of the best movies EVER!
Love the name on your blog :)
and you are really gorgeous !
I love Little Mermaid! I cry every time I watch it.
Ha you crawled through a doggy door! I'm on a Disney movie streak right now I just watched Lion King.
girl, i so lol'd big time on crawling thru doggie door. I've crawled thru a window and it is a funny story i'll have to blog about and share with you. Little mermaid is a favorite of mine but then again i like all disney movies!i,too, have a very messy but organized desk right now!! Count your blessings on no surgery too, lucky duck! :)
I'm a huge Disney fan too! Cinderella would have to be my pick though. :)
Little mermaid is definitely on my short list of Disney favorites too--and I completely understand about the organized mess, I feel like that's a description of my life right now.
Aww, haven't thought of the Little Mermaid in years! Fun post, always neat to read more about people! And I'm totally terrified of the ocean too and hubs is a coastal engineer, go figure!
LOVE me some Disney movies!! Little Mermaid is my all time fave!!
Aladdin and Little Mermaid are my top two favorite disney movies too!!
I love Disney movies too :) I LOVE that your first thought of a favorite villain is Ursula--haha too funny!
Thanks for stopping by Anngela's Pretty Little Things--can't wait to read more from your blog! :)
Post a Comment