Image Map

Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 11


I don't watch too much TV as a result of my family getting dibbs on the remote control before I can even think to grab it! So I watch most of my shows online.
I am mainly an ABC gal and most of my shows are on that station.  The only show that I have to watch at the time it is on is Desperate Housewives, or how I affectionately refer to it as: DH, and fortunately enough, my family watches the show too, so I don't have to put up a fight for my Sunday night at 9pm time slot!

Here is my weekly line-up:

Sunday: Desperate Housewives
Image
Monday: Castle
Image

Tuesday: Glee
Image

Wesdnesday: Modern Family
Image
& Cougar Town
Image

Thursday: Greys Anatomy 
Image

& Private Practice {even though, Private Practice may have lost me as a viewer based on their last episode...I will give them one more week (this week) to  make it up to me!} 
Image

And the Office
Image

Go check out Katie's blog and link up!!

14 comments:

Rebekah said...

We have a lot of the same favorites! I also watch most of my shows online. The shows come on late here so usually I don't stay up to watch.

Hope you're having a great day!

Kit said...

Oh I love Grey's and P.P. as well! I am so ready to watch them tonight...and I am pretty mad about them not taking Becky too!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Okay, if you cross of DH, Grey's and Private Practice and add in NCIS and Amazing Race, you've about got my list as well! We just started watching Modern Family this year and oh my does it make us laugh.

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

I loveee Desperate Housewives and Grey's! I was watching Cougar Town but I haven't in awhile.

R said...

Glee, Greys, PP! Love them!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more!!! and my husband called me a gleek the other night :( lol

Lindsay Thomas said...

Agree with private practice! I was so mad last week!

Suze said...

Girlll good choice of slows , i too watch greys, private practice, and desperate housewives!!!! hope your havin' a good day!!

The Undomestic Mom said...

modern family is hilarious!

Caroline said...

Cougar Town is hilarious! Love it!

Jessica said...

Glee and Grey's are two of my all time favorite shows! Great line up you have there.

Anonymous said...

I used to be obsessed with Desperate housewives but they kept canceling it for specials and things, so I gave up on it. Now I don't have a TV. :)
But once I do, i want to get into Glee.

Venessa said...

Hi, I found your blog through the challenge...I am not following:) I love Castle and Private Practice and totally forgot about them on my list! Cant wait to keep reading!

Megan Harmeyer said...

LOVE Modern Family. There hasn't been an episode where I don't laugh the entire time!