I know that this is going to get real serious, real fast...
I am most afraid of losing people close to me. I am not afraid of death, necessarily, I am most afraid of losing my friends, family and loved ones.
And on a lighter note, as stated in previous posts, I am TERRIFIED of the Ocean! I mean, come-on, there are animals that are bigger than airplanes...in the Ocean!!! EEK!
7 comments:
I think that almost everyone is afraid of losing the people that we care the most about. We need to make sure that we live like to the fullest and take advantage of opportunities while we are still on this Earth!
I agree! And I'm afraid of cancer!
Totally with you on that one, too many things in that water for my liking!
Yeah, the ocean is a bit creepy! I like to just walk along the shoreline. I say this like I'm at the ocean a lot. I've been maybe a few times in my life :)
I, too, am afraid of losing loved ones. UGH-it stinks.
I live at the beach and am still not a fan of the ocean. I'm scared of everything in the water!
First: Hi new friend!!!
The ocean? I LOVE the ocean. I'll swim next to sharks so my biggest fear makes no sense: mountain lions.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to get mulled.
If I am in water where I cannot see the bottom I give myself a panic attack. I just can't handle it... oh & if something touches my foot or leg while I am swimming, even if I can see to the bottom, forget it I am getting out. Too creepy!
Post a Comment