Image Map

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday 5

 Happy Happy Thumbs-Up Thursday!!
{What do you all think of my new alliteration?! Catchy, huh?! Don't worry, I won't be mad if you copy me :-)}


Explain how you each of these words this week!
I feel Happy on this Thursday because I slept in the middle of my queen sized bed last night! I am not usually an indecisive sleeper, but last night I was feeling crazy and decided to sleep smack in the middle! It felt great!
I feel Giddy on this Thursday because I got a sweet sweet email from my Sweeter this morning!
I feel Joy on this Thursday because the Giants are doing soo great and this beautiful city I live in is buzzing with new people and a lot of excitement!!
I feel Glee on this Thursday because I am counting down the days until I get to see my Sweeter and there are less days to go compared to the days we have spent apart!
I feel Thankful on this Thursday that I am meeting up with a friend for coffee at my new favorite place: La Boulange! I can't wait for my chai..and maybe I will splurge and get a pastry...we will see how the day goes :-)

Words brought to us by Life as a Sailors Girl

5 comments:

Suze said...

Girl, sleeping in the slap middle is sometimes the best sleep ever. you feel like you own the whole bed ha ha( or least i do when i do that!)i too love sweet emails although mine are more texts than emails, id be surprised if my beau even turned on the computer long enough to write emails LOL. he does everything via phone! soo count your blessings deff! that is great the days are less , gettin close ;) yay! have a good rest of the day!!!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

I love sleeping in the middle because I never do it's like a treat!

How long as your sweeter been away? Where was he if you don't mind me asking.. That's great you get to see him soon!

Jessica said...

Enjoy your coffee meetup! :D

this free bird said...

Sleeping in the middle of the bed is sheer bliss!! Yay!!

xoxo,
Carrie

Venessa said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog...but I am following you too:) I dont know why you couldnt see it but you are in my reader!