Image Map

Friday, October 22, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 12


Image

*I believe in people. 
*I believe that people are born good and are influenced by their environment to become who they are.
*I believe in God.
*I believe in the Catholic religion.
*I believe that everything happens for a reason.

*"I believe in a thing called love, just listen to the rhythm of my heart!" 
~The Darkness

I believe in a lot of things!

Go check out Katie's blog and link up!!

5 comments:

ty said...

I could listen to that song all day!!

Rebekah said...

What great things to believe in!

Megan Harmeyer said...

I like you comment about people being born good. I like to think that, too.

Jessica said...

I knew your belief post would be wonderful, and you didn't dissapoint! :D

Suze said...

So right everything does happen for a reason :-) And, you and my "cowboy" have same denomination- catholic! how crazy is that!!!! hope your havin a good friday!!