Image Map

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Blogging 100!

Wow! I have 100 followers (ok, 109...still, over 100)! 
Who knew this day would come!!
Thank you all for taking an interest in my life!!!

I have decided that I want to take this blog on a couple of different tangents...are you all with me? Ok, GREAT!

1) I want to start something every week called "Can-Do Challenge" Basically what this entails is every week I will post a new personal challenge that I want to work on myself, or have worked on in the past, and I want you all to link to it by posting stories on how your have completed the challenge, how the challenge is going and what you have experienced {feelings, emotions, etc}while fulfilling the challenge!  The first one will be posted on Sunday and I will posted them on Sundays in the future! If you have any challenges that you want to overcome, let me know and I will post it!


2) I went to Italy in the summer of 2008 and I miss being there every day! I kept a journal and I wrote emails to my Sweeter every day with what I did and what I saw and who I met. I want to share those with you! I will do these once a week and hopefully it will give you inspiration to write about your own travel journeys and show all of us new places that we all dream to visit!

Thanks again, to everyone! I am really enjoying this new world that I am diving into! Thanks for reading :-)

6 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm big on travel and love that idea! I recently started my own travel page even!

Megan Harmeyer said...

How fun!! Congrats on 100+ followers. :)

BARBIE said...

Congratulations on your 100 followers. Looking forward to your challenge posts and reading your Italy posts.

Jessica said...

You know I'm an avid reader so congrats on reaching over 100 followers! You have a wonderful blog and I'm excited to start reading your challenges on Sundays. :D

Myya said...

Congratulations on the over 100 followers! I am so impressed at how often you can post, I'm a bit jealous really LOL. :)

Aubrey S. said...

These both sound like fantastic new features. I can't wait to read them.