Day 13-Goals
I love this blog challenge! I love it because some of the posts are so intimate and some are so fun and light hearted! And they all really make you think about how to answer each topic! It really makes me open up in a world that I never thought that I would...so thank you Katie! This truly has been a great journey!
I have always been known as the planner! I need to have everything mapped out and I need to know the outcome of things before I even start! {A fun fact about me...I read the last page/paragraph of books before I start reading them...I don't know why, because I usually don't have any idea what is going on but it is just something that I have to do.} All of that said, I have many goals in my life...many large and most small details.
Some of my goals:
Get married to the man who always makes me smile..no matter what!
To grow my patients.
To travel to places I have never been-experience new cultures.
To raise a family.
To have a job that will pay the bills so we don't have to ever worry about money
To have just enough money to be able to afford the things that our family needs and have some left over for the fun stuff!
To be involved in a charity, or start my own.
To keep the friendships that I have today, strong and unwavering, and create new ones in the new places we go.
I have many goals!! I can't wait to read about all of yours!
Go check out Katie's blog and link up!!
12 comments:
I use to read the last page of books first too. I don't know when I stopped doing it.
I love that you want to start a charity! That would be so great!
Good goals Tache!
Great goals...starting a charity that great!
I would love to get involved in a charity as well! There are just so many good ones out there to choose from :)
I've been wanting to do more philanthropic work ... I just can't ever seem to find the time.
All such awesome goals!
great list! What kind of charity would you like to start?
love that you are a planner ;) , and the fact you like to travel too! I can't wait to read about your trip you took to italy! my sis and hubs just got back in may and it is sooo pretty over there!!! I def want to go and visit! I so feel you on the enough money to pay bills but a little left to have "play" money as my moma calls it ha ha.
Great goals!! I love the 'just enough money' one!!
What a wonderful list of goals. I have been guilty of reading the last pages of a book too! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
You are too sweet! I am so glad that you are participating in the challenge, and I know that your blog for sure will be one that I keep on reading even after it is over!
Your list is wonderful! I used to always read the last page of a book, but now that I have my Kindle it is a little more difficult to do!
Post a Comment