Image Map

Friday, October 22, 2010

I have been Awarded!

My New Sweet Sweet Friend over at Simply Sunshine and Daisies has awarded me this beautiful award!  Thank you soo much!! I have love getting to know you and I look forward to a fun filled friendship!

Photobucket
--10 things I like--
Getting dressed up to go to work
Chai Lattes
Curling my hair
Wearing mascara
Organizing my chaos
Sending Love Letters to my Sweeter
Blogging!
The smell of clean laundry
Finishing books and starting new ones
Letting things go and bringing things in...

--10 people I give the Award to--
(again, doing my best to give this to newly following friends!)

Thank you for stopping by and I can't wait to see new 10 fun facts!!!

6 comments:

Holly Christine said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I look forward to reading more of your blog :)

SLM said...

Thank you for coming to my blog!!! I am now YOUR newest follower!! :-) Have a great weekend!!

Rebekah said...

Thanks for the award! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Unknown said...

Your Welcome! :) Love your list!

Molly said...

Fun award! Love your list of things you get up for :)

Have a great weekend!

Megan Harmeyer said...

Fun award! I love the "sending love letters to my sweeter".