You are all the sweetest! Thank you so much! I wish that I could give them back to you....unfortunately I don't think this is how that works :-( So, just know, that you are all amazing and I love all of your pages!!!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award (done!).
2. Share 7 things about yourself. (check!)
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy (no problem)
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award. (absolutely!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself. (check!)
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy (no problem)
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award. (absolutely!)
7 Things About Me
*I love chai lattes from La Boulange
{Only the large ones, I don't know why the size matters...ha!}
*I sleep with a Stuffed Panda
{We named him Kualo-Not sure where it came from!}
My Sweeter gave him to me-I tell him good night every night before I go to sleep-Like it is my Sweeter
*One of my pet peeves is when people walk slowly
*Stopping my foot when I am mad makes me feel better
{ha!}
*I love everything orange: the color, the scent, the fruit-everything
*I keep my shoes in their boxes
*I have never had braces
7 Blogs I am Awarding

13 comments:
Yay for awards!!
Oh yay thank you!
People walking slowly is my pet peeve too! I guess I'm always in a rush. Haha
haha i stomp my foot when i'm mad too. too funny! lucky you for never having braces, i had them twice, the first time my orthodontist died and so i had to start over again with someone different. long story. im with you on people walking slowly in front of you esp when in a hurry to get somewhere and they take up the whole sidewalk ! hope your having a great day!
Fun things! I HATE when people are slow walkers. My husband is always telling me to slow down. Ha!
I wrote on my comment after you but I'll say it here too! I am so sorry about that girlie! You are right! I absolutely thought it was Jenni because of that other blog! I am SO sorry!! :-/ Oh well, I guess my nickname for you will be Jenni!! I love the color orange too! And I keep several of my shoes in their boxes! I don't even know you yet somehow I can picture you stomping your foot when you are mad! hahaha
Hope you have a happy weekend! :)
And yes, i did indeed back my dads tahoe up into the house. It was awful. I hit reverse and gas pedal :( it was BAD! I remember knocking over a complete huge brick wall a part of my house. ha ha. cowboy is great. if you go back and look at some of my posts you'll see little things he has done like one night i had a bad dream and he was like didn't i tell you the night before specifically to have sweet dreams?! i was like yah ya did! he always can think of way to make me laugh and care! :-) Hope your having a good day!!
One of my favorite animals as a child was a panda! Congrats on the award!
Congrats!
Congrats on the award! :)
I hate when people walk slow too! I also keep my shoes in their boxes, they are easier to stack in the closet that way. It looks cleaner than looking at a bunch of dirty shoes.
The 7 things you listed were cute. I agree stomping your foot when you are mad does make a you feel better!
Thanks so much :) Sorry I am a little late on it, I don't blog on weekends or really in the evenings, it's family time!
Post a Comment