Image Map

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday



Top 2 things you want to accomplish before the end of the year

1) Have all of the vendors for my wedding - this will be challenging because I am a procrastinator...I want to do this so I don't leave anything until the last minute to cause any unnecessary stress!

2) Save some money for my new life with my handsome sweeter! When he is done with his current situation, he is planning to go back to school which means that we will basically be a one income household...which means that now is the time to save!

As a side note..I would love to learn a new language!

3 comments:

jacin {lovely little details} said...

love this! i can't wait to procrastinate either, i'm horrible at that too :)

also i'd love to have you do a guest post - send me an email at jacinpage at gmail dot com

jacin {lovely little details} said...

oh and PS - i live about a half mile from where your photo was taken in your header :)

Unknown said...

Great picks! Congrats on the upcoming wedding.