Image Map

Friday, September 10, 2010

Feeling Friendly Friday

AOG had posted this on her blog (I am procrastinating) so I thought I would give it a shot :-)

  1. I love... my life, my family and my friends!
  2. Right now I want... to be asleep!
  3. I feel like... sleeping
  4. I hate it when... people drag their feet when they walk
  5. I fear... the unplanned and the unexpected
  6. I'm lonely without... my sweeter
  7. I need... donate blood
  8. Today I... will be productive
  9. Tomorrow I'm... celebrating my birthday!
  10. I just... had lunch with a coworker...it was beautiful outside and we chatted about relationships
  11. I want to meet... Celine Dion & John Travolta
  12. I'm hungry for... I just ate lunch...so nothing at the moment
  13. I love it when... I get letters in the mail from my sweeter
  14. I'm afraid of... the ocean
  15. I'm listening to... the humm of the refrigerator and a neighbor making a phone call
  16. I'm wearing... jeans and a black blouse
  17. I wish I was in... Italy
  18. I'm craving... Chocolate
  19. I want to get... a different car
  20. I can... always see a silver lining
  21. I can't... tell someone what is on my mind
  22. I have... been scuba diving
  23. I haven't… been sky diving
  24. I'm nervous to... start a new life in a little less than a year from now..
  25. My Mom thinks I'm... her baby girl
  26. My dad thinks I'm... special
  27. I think... that I am lucky
  28. I'm happy when... I get an unexpected phone call from the ship
  29. I'm sad when... those calls come at 4 in the morning and I can't wake up to have a real conversation
  30. I like eating... Pickles
  31. I hate eating... Olives
  32. I love watching... DH, Greys, Private Practice, Weeds
  33. I love listening to... Country
  34. I like playing... Charades and Banagrams
  35. I hate waking up to... a beeping alarm...GET A RADIO!
  36. I can see... My birthday flowers
  37. I'm glad that... we have signed a contract and put down a deposit for our reception site!
  38. I'm disappointed that... I am feeling pressure and I can't stick up for myself about it
  39. I look like... Alexis Bladel, Reece Witherspoon, and just recently I got Brook Shields and the redhead on Glee
  40. I wish I looked like... I am content with how I look...

No comments: