The Guy I Photobombed
I went out to dinner with my cousin last week. We were sat next to a table of three good-looking men and had some fun and witty banter with them from the moment we sat down until one of the guys asked for my number (I know, spoiler alert).
One of the guys, the cuter one who was sitting across from me, next to my cousin, who had been looking at me all night, got up and went to the bathroom and when he came back he paused to take a picture of his friends. So, in true 'La Tache' form, I leaned over and photobombed.
We/I laughed about it for a minute and then he told me to get in and take an actual picture, which I declined and then he sat down in his seat. The guy who I was sitting next to turned to me and proceeded to tell me that his friend (the photographer) had been looking at me all night and that he had even sent a group text to the table saying that he wanted to hang out with me. I asked to see the message, he didn't want to show me - I am not sure I believe there was a text sent.
The photographer jumped into the conversation, looked at me and said, "I wanted to ask you if you were single." I answered and he said, "Great, can I take you out to dinner?" I told him he could and then I gave him my phone number. The guy I was sitting next to proceeds to "sell" his friend to me, which he took a few steps too far, but it was funny entertainment. And my cousin then told the guy who asked for my number that 'I don't like to wait and I don't like to play games." (which I don't) He tells my cousin that he doesn't either and then sent me a text to ask me to dinner.
We have plans to get together tonight. Wish me luck!
3 comments:
Eeeeeek! I can't wait to hear how it goes!!!! Good luck!
I can't wait to hear about it
I love it! You never know when you'll meet someone who leaves a lasting impression!
Post a Comment