The One Where I Showed Up Tipsy
I had a first date with this guy and before the date a coworker asked me to grab drinks. After some arguing and telling my coworker 'no,' I finally caved and we walked across the street and grabbed a drink, well...um...3. Yeah, oops.
I showed up to the date visibly buzzed, was totally 'on' and talking a million miles a minute. Needless to say, he told me he had plans and we parted ways. Neither of us has reached out to the other again.
ha. oops, that was a my bad.
2 comments:
Hahaha. That's awesome.
What I feel like I'm at my prime when I'm tipsy and flirting with boys.. Or now that I come to think of it maybe that's why none of them ever called me back! HA! OMG I'm literally having a realization as we speak that maybe that was why!!
Post a Comment