First off, I had to share this article. It is hiarliously true! Oh, how I love the tech world!
Of course San Francisco wins the war between which city rules the West Coast. I mean, c'mon!
Looking to travel this year? Take a look at this article about when to purchase your flights! Thanks, BuzzFeed!
"In San Francisco, it is all possible" - I loved this article, but I do have to crush some spirit and say that the photo at the end is actually a view of the city from Berkeley!
I am pretty sure I could use all of these things. Especially #33...when I gotta go, I gotta go!
Love these definitions for happiness!
Love these definitions for happiness!
And...welcome to my life...
...it's La Tache, not Natasha
...it's French
...no, I am not French
...no, I don't speak French
...no, I don't speak French
...it means "the spot"
...I am named after a bottle of wine
...my fake name is "Michelle" - I have no idea why
...there are no souvenirs that have my name on them, ever
...I don't have a nickname, it's just La Tache, and don't call me Tache or I will cut you
...yes, I love my name!
With that, have a very merry Monday!

5 comments:
omg that article about SF and LA...love it! too funny! so so close ;)
also, I love that you have a fake name. I was laughing so hard when I read that. Do you use that at like Starbucks, etc? lol
THAT ARTICLE ON TECH BAHAHAHAH
Oh my god, I'm dying. Thanks for the La Tache FAQs! Hahahaha.
How bout LT? Can I call you LT? LaTache is pretty much the best name ever, but you know how sometimes you want a glass of wine and other times you just want a shot of tequila. Because even though that sh*t'll kill you, you wanna live dangerously?! Ya know what I mean, LT? ;D Love ya lady! Back in Cali soon and we can hang!
April 10, 2014 at 2:22 AM
Post a Comment