Image Map

Friday, March 7, 2014

5 on Friday


1. Great article about making the most out of life! // I love my some Grease John Travolta, but seriously, what the heck happened at the Oscars?! This is too funny! According to him, I am Leah Whayte // This Secret Mother is an inspiration and a true hero for what she is doing. I mean, wow! // Watch out for a phishing scam targeting Netflix // Who knew bananas were soo good for you?!

2. It wouldn't be 5 on Friday without an article or a video about self image :-)


3. This is so beautiful


4. We celebrated Rich's birthday at my parents house last weekend. Before celebrating I participated in a self defense class, then wine tasting in what seemed to be someone's garage and then with lots of margaritas, wine and delicious food!! Happy birthday to my sweet husband!







5. I have decided that spin class (a) is the most difficult class at the gym (b) is located in the room at the top of the gym with an unbeatable view of the Bay Bridge and the water (c) is totally my thing because (d) they play only my jams! The class started with a Sister Hazel song, if that doesn't get you pumped, nothing will! The instructor also played this adorable song that I am now obsessed with!How have I not heard it before..oh yeah, because I listen to NPR in the car...


Happy Friday! Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Nina B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nina B. said...

Yay for winetasting. Which gym do you use?
www.wearflowersinyourhair.com