One of my great friends from high school shares a birthday with Rich (well, he and his twin..but we were only really celebrating one of them). This past Saturday he celebrated at the Castro theater with a Drag Show of the infamous Clueless with the famous Peaches Christ and many other famous queens.
The lovely Adrienne from AOG Daily and I headed into San Francisco for dinner at Marcello's Pizza, across the street from the Castro Theater, then drinks at QBar, then the show, and then more drinks and dancing at Beaux.
The show was awesome! The actors acted out the key scenes while incorporating some pop culture, current events and local haunts. It was witty, hilarious and totally gorgeous! It was just a blast and I am definitely looking forward to more Castro Theater performances!
Below photo credit: Adrienne :-)
Below photo credit: Adrienne :-)






3 comments:
I've heard great things about their shows! Clueless would be so fun!
You look stunning in all of these photos La Tache!!
That sounds like it would be awesome!
Post a Comment