Image Map

Friday, February 21, 2014

5 on Friday!

1. This video is seriously amazing. Check out that talent! 
 

2. I can totally relate to these figure skating thoughts! I mean, seriously, how on earth do they do this?!


3. FRIENDS is my most favorite show. This is hilarious! #lobsterlove



4. Rich and I were talking over the weekend and we have decided that it would be best if we went on a fun trip over his winter break. We were originally talking about going before his summer internship, but we don't know when he is going to start and if we try to go once his internship ends we run into OCI (On Campus Interviews - for next summer). So by winter break he should already have a job lined up and he won't have to stress about finding one. Now...where should we go?! In December? Any ideas??

5. I have decided that I am going to accept this challenge. I am going off of what the app says, not this site...no, I don't understand why they aren't the same...




1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I seriously love Friends! That show always makes me laugh.