Image Map

Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Love!

My sweet husband turns 27 today. While I am here at work, he is off at school and we plan to meet up at a brewery later this evening.

Rich doesn't like to make a big fuss about his birthday. Fortunately enough for him, he married someone who loves to make a big fuss about his birthday!! I know he feels the love and I love showering him with birthday love, so it is a win/win for both of us! 

Last weekend, I was thinking to myself and then panicked...Oh my gosh! What should I get Rich for his birthday?! I thought about it for a little while and decided to check the SF Symphony website to see if a show was going on. Fortunately I was in luck, and was able to score some awesome tickets to the SF Symphony! I had never been and Rich has mentioned to me that he has wanted to go on multiple occasions. 

So, I bought the tickets. Then I had to find a restaurant. There are tons of restaurants near Davie's Symphony Hall. There were a few restaurants that I checked and all of their reservations were booked and I finally stumbled upon Espetus Churrascaria a Brazilian Steak house. The restaurant was amazing! Definitely check it out for a special occasion!

After I made all of the reservations and planned the evening out, I decided to add another layer to the entire event - I was going to surprise Rich! I wrote out 4 'clues/hints' and gave him one each day starting on Wednesday.



Rich was able to guess that we were eating at a Brazilian restaurant but couldn't guess that we were also seeing the Symphony. On Saturday morning we woke up, got coffee and Rich studied all day. We headed into SF around 5 for our 6pm dinner reservation and then headed to the Davie's Symphony Hall for the 8pm show. The symphony was seriously amazing. We both found ourselves saying WOW during and after each performance. If you have the chance to check out the SF Symphony, I would totally recommend it!



 


After the show we walked by City Hall which was all lit up. I just love love love San Francisco! 



We are celebrating again on Thursday with friends and again this weekend with my parents! I just love this guy's birthday!

4 comments:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

fun!!! I love the little hints...such a cute idea! :)

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

So fun!!!! I heart sf
www.wearflowersinyourhair.com

his little lady said...

Aw, this is just too cute! Love this idea of giving little hints ;)
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How sweet! I love this idea!