1. I am looking to order one of my very best friend's bridal shower invitations. I want to go with a local spot or with a shop on Etsy. Does anyone out there recommend a card maker?? Please help a girl out! ;-)
2. I am loving the 90s pop Pandora station. Like, seriously. // Who doesn't love wine?! This is awesome! My company is its own country!
3. Superbowl Sunday was my littlest brother's 13th birthday. The little guy is finally a teenager and I am pretty sure my parents areelated sad to not have any kids in the house anymore. #heartbreakersince2001
4. Honestly, I haven't been much in the mood for blogging this week. Sadly, my family experienced a great loss last week and we are still recovering and celebrating the long life that was lived. Likely, there will be more to come sometime in the future. Always with death comes celebrations of life. I have been able to spend a little bit of time with my family, which has been a blessing.
5.Rich's classmate and fellow Marine has worked so hard to help his interpreter from Afghanistan get an American Visa and it finally happened! Read the article here. Mohammad has an incredible story and he is a kind and gentle man. Just a few days after he arrived in the US, I had the privileged of meeting him, sharing a glass of wine and listening to him speak. His story is one of perseverance and I know that his loved ones will join him here some day very soon!
2. I am loving the 90s pop Pandora station. Like, seriously. // Who doesn't love wine?! This is awesome! My company is its own country!
3. Superbowl Sunday was my littlest brother's 13th birthday. The little guy is finally a teenager and I am pretty sure my parents are
4. Honestly, I haven't been much in the mood for blogging this week. Sadly, my family experienced a great loss last week and we are still recovering and celebrating the long life that was lived. Likely, there will be more to come sometime in the future. Always with death comes celebrations of life. I have been able to spend a little bit of time with my family, which has been a blessing.
5.Rich's classmate and fellow Marine has worked so hard to help his interpreter from Afghanistan get an American Visa and it finally happened! Read the article here. Mohammad has an incredible story and he is a kind and gentle man. Just a few days after he arrived in the US, I had the privileged of meeting him, sharing a glass of wine and listening to him speak. His story is one of perseverance and I know that his loved ones will join him here some day very soon!



4 comments:
So sorry to hear about your loss. I will be emailing you back. The card company I love on Etsy was the one I did on my blog...Columbus and Tutu.
www.wearflowersinyourhair.com
It sounds like you've had quite a week! So sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you're doing well!
Sorry to hear about your families loss.
http://www.littlelawsprints.com does great work! Take a look! I get all my stationary and cards from her. That article was super eye opening for me. Thank you for sharing and congrats to your husband's friend and fellow Marine for assisting and getting him here!
Post a Comment