Image Map

Friday, February 14, 2014

5 on Friday


1. Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all are enjoying your day of love! I saw this and thought all of the cards were seriously amazing!




2. Were any of you, out there in cyberspace, an RA? Well, I was, and this article made me laugh out loud! Seriously, #14. This was amazingly true in my case! // This article is so interesting! // This is gross...and I will now be driving to work...

3. I said last week that my great aunt passed away. This week, we buried her. While it is always sad/hard to say good-bye, I have found that death can bring the living closer together, which in this case, it has brought some of our family much closer together. On Sunday, we had family in town and we took them to Napa. It was a fun day reminiscing and planning a girls trip for 2015! 



On Monday, I went to work and then met up with my family for lunch and then some touring around. It was so lovely!



 On Tuesday, we buried my aunt and then went to a lovely champagne lunch. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful celebration of her life.

4. Yesterday I had my "Finally Fit Forever" Coaching Session with the lovely Melissa from Real Nutrition Living. Since the start of my current job, I have been struggling a bit with my routine. My call with Melissa was enlightening and inspiring and has definitely gotten me excited to take better care of myself! More to come next week!

5. Is it just me, or is everyone super excited for the long weekend?! Tonight we are celebrating Valentine's Day IN with wine, cheese and more wine! I am seeing one of my best friends, we are going on a triple date, we are going to make a quick trip to the beach, I am going to catch up on my book and my shows and I plan to relax and gym at least once!

Happy Friday and Happy long weekend!


2 comments:

Miss Erin said...

Those cards are hilarious! I hope your Valentines Day was filled with love !

xoxo

Miss Erin
www.misserinsays.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I just started laughing so hard at that RA article.