Image Map

Friday, January 24, 2014

Five on Friday

1. Loved this TED talk. I have never dated on-line, unless you count that Rich and I like to joke that we met on myspace... anywhoooo. We have a dating portion to our site and one of our engineers shared this with us. And this article, too!

2. I walked across the Bay Bridge again this past weekend with one of my best friends from childhood! It was awesome to catch up while getting our hearts pumping!


3. I got to play tour guide, in my own city, over the weekend to a friend Rich and I met on our Trek to Machupicchu! We got to spend some time with her when we were in Phoenix and tried to convince her to visit us in San Francisco. And she did!! (more on her trip next week)



4. Last Friday was the Bay Area Blogger Soiree hosted by the lovely Jamie & Latrina at Brit & Co. It was so much fun! I left my phone in my purse and spent my time mingling and chatting - I know how very 'unblogger' of me! ;-) There were some awesome women there and it was fun to finally put faces to the blogs! I even won a real-life rafflecopter: A cute purse!

5. I would like to give a shout out to my sweet husband. He is wonderful and I love him and I am more than proud of him. He is rocking Law School and I could not be more excited to spend this summer with him! He is going to internship in San Francisco, which means that we can act like a real married couple for 10 weeks - no studying at night and on the weekends - and I cannot be more excited!



7 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Friday pretty lady! Walking across the Bay Bridge is also on my To Do list!

Unknown said...

You had a great week! I laughed at the cell phone in the purse thing, that is so true!

Diana said...

I loved this TED talk! So funny and encouraging! Thanks for sharing. :)

Nina B. said...

i've never walked across either bridge...but I really want to. and the blogger meet up was so fun. we'll have to get drinks soon!
www.wearflowersinyourhair.com

Unknown said...

Gotta love a good friday round-up! :)

So happy to have had the opportunity to meet & chat with you during the blogger soiree! Can't wait for the next. :)

And I hear you! I barely took any photos, and that's coming from someone who usually has their Nikon attached to their hand at all times! :) Quite proud of myself for that one, heh.

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to meet you! Hopefully I'll see you around! I'm a little jealous that you went and walked the bridge, it's been on my to-do since they finished the new one. Maybe soon. Lol.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that photo of the bridge! I can't wait to walk across it!