1. I would like to take a minute to honor Nelson Mandela, and anti-apartheid icon and the first black president of South Africa. He passed away yesterday; his vision and his life work will live on forever. What an incredible role model he is. His passion and world work meant that he had to sacrifice his family and his freedom for the freedom of his fellow black Africans. I am currently a little over half way through his book, A Long Walk to Freedom, and what he did and how he dedicated his life to fighting for freedom for black citizens in South Africa is truly inspiring.What an inspiration to us all to fight for what we believe in and to fight for what is right for this world.
Read more here.
2. This video
Read more here.
2. This video
Take a few minutes to watch it. It will make you think. This is beautiful.
3. This artwork is amazing!
| image |
How in the heck?!
4. Good thing I already got married! And at 23! Wow, these kids really know a lot! Kids sure say the darndest things! Read here!
5. If this doesn't get you into the holiday spirit, I don't know what will!
5. If this doesn't get you into the holiday spirit, I don't know what will!
2 comments:
It's so sad about his passing! What an amazing man!
i need to read Nelson Mandela's book
www.wearflowersinyourhair.com
Post a Comment