The day after Thanksgiving I spent the morning watching helping my mom clean up and then spending some quality time with my girlfriends! We made some arts and crafts and we went for a walk! It was a beautiful day!
I have never shopped on Black Friday - nor the night before - nor do I ever plan to...
As an annual tradition, my mom and I spend the evening after Thanksgiving in San Francisco going to the Ghirardelli Tree Lighting Ceremony. This year, we went to the Union Square ceremony. It was a bit more crowded but beautiful nevertheless.
After the ceremony, mom and I went to a few restaurants for drinks and food! It was a fun evening that I love to spend with my mom!
3 comments:
That's a great way to spend Black Friday!
that sounds like the perfect black friday!
www.wearflowersinyourhair.com
Aww sounds fun! Love Christmas time!
xx
b
Post a Comment