Image Map

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A few of my favorite things: Stocknig Stuffers!

 

A gift card to get a massage - I mean, who doesn't like massages!?


I'd love some new casual sun glasses!
Ray-Ban RB3025 unisex 14 - AVIATOR GRADIENT Gold SUN
image


Ray-Ban 0RB2132 - NEW WAYFARER MATTE  SUN
image


Clarins Mascara
image
Clarins Double Serum
image

Linked up with Elise at Cheers Y'all and Jen at  Down with the Dearmores











7 comments:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

get the ray-bans!!! I have so many pairs...they are by far my favorite!!! :)

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

LOVE those sunnies

www.wearflowersinyourhair.com

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

Love those sunnies...both pairs! So lovely! Thanks for linking up with us, girl! xx

JMO said...

ooooo I didn't think about wanting tortoise raybans! Great idea!

Rychelly said...

Why didnt I think of sunglasses for stocking stuffer! Love the choices!

Sarah said...

LOVE the ray bans!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that second pair of sunglasses!!!