1. I'mIamam so this article earlier this week.
Can you beliecan'tve that this couple has been married for 81 years!? Wow! It gives hope to all of us young married couples!
Cheers to 100 years with my love!
2. Thanksgiving was seriously amazing! It was spent cooking, drinking, laughing and chatting with lots of family and friends! I am more than grateful for the wonderful people in my life! I made this cheesecake recipe - more to come on all of this later!
3. Now that Thanksgiving is over, it is time for Christmas! Bring on the SF Tree Lighting Ceremonies, egg nog, cozy nights in and my company holiday party! Yippee!
4. I am thankful everyday for my family and friends. I am more than thankful to have such an amazing man in my life to share it with!
5. I'm really excited for this weekend! While Rich is Busy studying, I will be spending it with my family friends!

1 comment:
Glad you had a lovely Thanksgiving! Cheers to you and your family!
Post a Comment