1. We, officially, live in the most beautiful place in the entire world!
I love, love love this place!
2. *update: I can't wait to meet this sweet bundle of joy after the holidays!!
![]() |
| photo from facebook |
Isn't that little month sticker precious?! I bought them on Etsy from the Belly to Baby Designs! Brittani was awesome to work with, very quick to answer my questions and quick to ship once I made my order!
3. We finally bought outdoor furniture for our balcony and I strung lights through the railing. It looks just like a little bistro! We love it!
4. I am loving that I live so close to some awesome Alpha Gam Sisters! We celebrated the newest class of sisters into the chapter where I was initiated.
5. I love my job! Like, seriously! It is so much fun, everyone is so wonderful and I am just so happy to get up every morning! Let's just say that I work for a company that is on this list... yeah, it's pretty awesome!






3 comments:
SF is gorgeous!! and those photos just prove it :)
I am so happy you love your new job, it always helps getting up in the mornings.
And I have to say, im super jealous you have a balcony...super cute!!!
Love those photos! It looks like you are loving being back up north!
Pretty pictures & I love the balcony!
Post a Comment