Image Map

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

New Job!




I am happy to announce that today is the first day of my new job! Yay! 


After this post, I was offered a job and a week later I was offered another, even better, job! What a lucky gal I am, in this market, that I was given two opportunities to choose from. I cannot wait to start this new chapter in my life and get back to work! Woohoo! Once I get into the swing of things, I will share more details!

Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Pamela said...

CONGRATS! :)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

That's great Tache! Hope your new job suits you well!

Sarah said...

oh goodness, congratulations!! I hope your day goes well! You'll rock it!

Jamie @ jforjamie.com said...

Congrats LaTache! Can't wait to read all about it!

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

congrats!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How great! Congrats! That's awesome!