Weddings On My Mind!
I was able to go to a wedding fair with my best friend and her mom this weekend! We had such a blast! Walking around, tasting cakes, sipping champagne and wine and looking at all of the pretty jewelry and wedding dresses! p.s. Photo booths are so much fun!
And I would also like to direct your attention to one of my other best friends: she is recently engaged and her thoughtful fiance recorded the entire proposal! Watch this video....it is so sweet and totally perfect!
Weddings are so much fun and I am so grateful to have some of the most amazing people in my life falling in love and getting hitched! I am over the moon excited for the lifetimes of love, adventure and fun that will come and I can't wait to share in these special moments!
1 comment:
That video is priceless. So sweet it was captured!
Post a Comment