1. This Video
think about it.
Definitely gets you thinking about food, what is acceptable for fast food chains to put in their "food" and what we willingly put in our bodies. I am not saying that I don't eat the occasional bad-for-me treats, but I do overwhelm our diets with healthy meals that include lots of veggies with carbs and cheese in moderation. This also gets you thinking about how one person can make a difference. No more excuses! Lets make a difference for ourselves, our society and our future!
2. This Video
hilariously funny.
(yes...I went there) I love using hashtags, though sometimes I forget to, they are fun and I have definitely seem some that crack me up! However, when they are used in excess, I want to explode! C'mon people! One, maybe two, is enough.
3. Job Searching
Alright, in all seriousness.... I need a job! I have been searching high and low on job posting sites, I am working with recruiters and networking, networking, networking! I know I haven't been on the search for too long, but I am starting to get restless. Do you all have any great tips to share? Please send them my way! Thanks soo much in advance!
4. AGD
I am proud to say that my collegiate chapter is going through recruitment this weekend and I am more than excited for them! I know that they are going to ROCK it and recruit amazing women to join our sisterhood!
WooHoo!
5. This Blog (The Law Student's Wife)
Don't all of these recipes look freaking a-mazing!?
Was that too much? Sorry...I'm not sorry.
both videos were sent to me by one of my dear friends, you know me all too well! - you know who you are, thanks!

3 comments:
The hashtag video just made my week! So funny.
The hashtag video was amazing... I mean really! #enoughalready
And best of luck to you on the job search - I know that can be challenging, but rest assured that the right position will present itself!!
Happy Friday! So glad you joined our link-up!
Oh the dreaded job search. Does indeed.com work in your area? I used it a lot when I was searching. I also used USAjobs and occassionally monster. Good luck!
Post a Comment