We started this weekend off with a playful date night on Thursday. We played a little soccer, made dinner and watched the series finale of our show: Frasier….yes we are old people…but we finally finished it and now we don’t know what we are going to watch! All suggestions welcome – preferably 30 minutes shows.
Friday night was filled with a celebratory dinner in honor of my sweet friend and sister for her birthday! Dinner, drinks and lots of time chatting and there may have been some dancing involved as well…
On Saturday, we woke up to a torrential down pour! I pulled on my rain jacket and boots, hopped on BART and headed to my hometown for its Art & Wine Festival. I met up with my mom, ran into my brother, and spent the day with my girlfriends from high school.
It is always a great time spent with these lovely ladies and our mothers!
Then dinner at my parents house was joined by Rich and a couple of other friends! After dinner we decided to show our out of town friends the local dive bar so we all headed down there for some shuffle board and karaoke!
Our song was a total hit – I mean when you hear Journey “Don’t Stop Believin’” All you want to do is sing along!
The rest of the weekend was spent visiting my alma mater and helping my old sorority chapter with recruitment preparation. It was so fun to meet new faces and spend time with familiar women!
3 comments:
Love journey!! Looks like a fun weekend. Y'all should totally watch how I met your mother. I adore that show!
What a fun weekend! As a fellow "TV shows for old people" lover, I can't say enough about the west wing. Longer episodes, but seriously INCREDIBLE. It's on netflix and definitely worth checking out.
My husband and I love Big Bang Theory. At first I hated it (I'm a huge Friends fan, so I thought it was just dumb), but now if it's on, we watch it.
Post a Comment