Challenge: The thing(s) I'm Most Afraid Of
~ Public restrooms with stalls
{insert scene from a horror film here}
{insert scene from a horror film here}
~ The Ocean
The thought of its vastness terrifies me! I mean, c'mon, there are animals in the ocean that are as big as 747s! And there is more than 1! How is that not scary!?
~ My family and friends dying
yes, I know, morbid, but it's true!
~ Falling on my face and losing my teeth
Vain, yes I know, but what could be worse? (ok, a lot of things...lets not go there)
The thought of its vastness terrifies me! I mean, c'mon, there are animals in the ocean that are as big as 747s! And there is more than 1! How is that not scary!?
~ My family and friends dying
yes, I know, morbid, but it's true!
~ Falling on my face and losing my teeth
Vain, yes I know, but what could be worse? (ok, a lot of things...lets not go there)
4 comments:
I am so with you on the ocean thing. Kinda creepy when you really think about it LOL
Yes the ocean has so many unknowns. Something could be just inches away from you and you wouldn't know it. That is a little scary. I don't really go into the ocean.
http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/
Ha were both afraid of falling on our teeth! Lol
Nothing scarier than a giant whale that could swallow you and not even notice. It's not cute Nemo and Pinnochio, it's terrifying!
Post a Comment