I have been working in customer service for over a year now.
It is fun, exhausting, silly, frustrating, comical
Everything under the sun,
Ever emotion out there, I have felt while working in this position.
I have worked very hard over the last year.
To show that I am determined.
To show that I am a hard worker.
To show that I can handle more responsibility.
To show that I want more responsibility.
I have been the go-to for most projects that have come through our department, because I am a go-getter.
I want to prove that I am dependable.
In this position, I have traveled around the state and the country.
I have been yelled at.
I have been a callers therapist.
I have been moved into a different role.
I have spoken to interesting people, with interesting stories.
It is now time for me to move on!
Yes, that is right, move on!
No more silly Customer Service or eServices stories...
(Ok, well you will get a few more, because I have a few that are scheduled)
(Ok, well you will get a few more, because I have a few that are scheduled)
You wanna know why?
Because I have been promoted!!
Yes, you read that right!
It is my time to shine!
To prove myself to a new boss!
To learn the new ropes!
Today is my last day, and I am only working 1/2 day and I start my new job on Monday!
This day is bittersweet.
I am scared!
I am grateful!
I am nervous!
I am relieved!
I am soooo excited!!
Cheers to a Happy Friday and a Relaxing Weekend!
9 comments:
Congratulations, girl! You absolutely deserve it! :)
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!
Congrats!! Although I will miss your customer service stories!!
yay!!! so happy and excited for you! now you have to tell us your new position :)
Woohoo!!! Go girl!!
woohooo soooo excited for you! congrats!
Yay!!! Congrats! That's so exciting!!!
Yay!! Congratulations! What is your new position???
AWESOME!!! That's SO exciting!!! Best of luck! :)
Post a Comment