When I moved to LA, I decided to get involved with the LA Junior Circle for my college Sorority.
I have met the most amazing women through this organization and I am so grateful to be part of such a wonderful group of women!
The first event that I attended was Pumpkin Carving, and that was one year ago, so I was excited to host the pumpkin carving event this year!
We had it as a potluck theme, so everyone brought their own pumpkins and then a dish.
We sure had quite the spread of food!
(And drinks)
A great turn out! And we even had a new-to-LA Alpha Gamm sister join us too!
We had such a great time carving and chatting!
The Alpha Gamma Delta Pumpkin!
I made a witch! It looked great lit up!
My Favorite Girly, Lindsay!
My awesome pumpkin!
Sisterhood really is amazing, full of love, life and spirit!
I had a great afternoon with these ladies!
3 comments:
i'm definteily going to miss the whole pumpkin carving and fall/halloween things this year
So fun! Love all the pumpkins :D
Carving is always such a fun hangout!
Post a Comment