Image Map

Friday, September 14, 2012

Liebster Award


I was nominated for a blog award by Kingsley! 
Thanks Girl!

1. What is your greatest success?
Professionally: Graduating College and Getting a "Real" Job
Personally: Teaching my brothers to be good kids (to the best of my ability), staying strong and true with my beliefs, morals and values and  always learning

2. In a perfect world, what do you want to be when you "grow up"?
I would love to do Marketing for a Nonprofit Organization....Anyone know of an organization who is hiring?? :-)

3. Do you prefer sweet or salty?
This is a hard question...since I have a giant bag of peanut M&Ms and Sea Salt & Vinegar chips in my desk drawer... ha!



4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
I would live in Bassano Del Grappa in this villa!


5. What is the first memory that comes to mind when asked: When were you last the happiest you have ever been?
The first thing that comes to mind was last weekend when Rich and I became an Auntie and Uncle!
I had no idea that I would react the way that I did.
I want to jump on the next flight and smother my little nephew with kisses until my lips get chapped! ;-)

6. If you could go back to school (or go to school), what would you study and why?
I have been thinking a lot about this recently.
As you have seen in previous posts, I want to change/save the world.
I have been thinking that I want to go to school and get a nursing certificate.

7. What is your favorite feature about yourself?
I would say my eyes - even though people compliment me on my beautiful "green" eyes
(They are blue...)

8. If you have read the book, what is your love language?  
Acts of Service and Words of Affirmation
Rich and I don't have the same ones... He is Personal Touch and Quality Time
So we cover all of them in our daily lives!

9. What makes your heart smile?
My Sweet Husband
My Sweet brothers
My Family
My New Nephew
My Friends

10. If you could change one thing, what would you change?
I would turn all of the hate in the world in to Love :-)
I think all of the countries should have a big group hug before each meeting!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Aww, I love your happy memory of becoming an aunt! So sweet.