This was very tasty! I don't really like tomatoes (I am teaching myself to like them!)
These heirloom tomatoes were delicious! Sweet and tasty!
Soo good!
This was light and filling, definitely recommend this!
The best part about this meal?
Rich made it for me!
How lucky am I?!
Wednesday: Italian Vegetable Quinoa Bowls
This was sooo tasty and really easy!
The flavors are great!
Thursday: Vegan Quinoa & Sweet Potato Chili
I loved this!
We used chicken broth, because that is what we had :-)
And we used yams, not sweet potatoes (did you know they are different!? A pet peeve of mine when people say sweet potato when they mean yam! ha!)
We just added some avocado and cheese to this!
It was sooo good!
The sweet from the yams were sooo tasty!
I think that I would add more spicy to it, it wasn't as spicy as we would have liked.
Friday night we decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather so we went down to Santa Monica to get some bread and cheese from Bay Cities (the best Italian Deli around!)
We then headed down to the beach and watched the sun set!
What a beautiful sunset!
Saturday night we went out to dinner with our friends in Newport Beach to Sol Cocina
We were there for happy hour, so we got some yummy drinks and delicious food with awesome friends!
I had the Tacones - Chipotle Shrimp
Oh.My.Gosh. Ahhhhhhmazing!
Another beautiful SoCal sunset!
These burgers were very tasty!
And I made the avocado spread without sour cream and with Ricotta Cheese.
This was delicious, and honestly, didn't need any other condiments on it.
I think if I was to make this again, I would make it with basil, in the burgers, instead of cilantro. I think it would have really complimented the avocado spread!
Enjoy!
Happy Cooking!
2 comments:
As healthy as all that sounds, I cannot get on board with Quinoa. The texture is too much for me, I can't even eat rice. Way to go on the healthy eating though!
Italian Vegetable Quinoa bowls?!?!? sounds delicious! :)
Post a Comment