Image Map

Monday, August 20, 2012

I am a reading machine!!

A machine I tell you!

This summer I read:


Awesome book!
Read it.
It will empower you to be a better woman and to change the world!
I promise!


I heard about this book on NPR.
It took me a while to get in to the book, so it took me longer to read.
I liked that there were two different points of views.
This is a true story - and it is very captivating


I could NOT put this book down!
I loved The Kite Runner and thought this book would be great also - and it totally was!
Again, I really liked the two different perspectives that Hosseini provided his readers.
This book also started many conversations with my husband about marital roles etc
Must read!




I hate to admit this...I had to return The Orphan Master's Son...I just could not get in to it...
I didn't finish it and I hardly ever do that!

I picked up The Favored Daughter instead


I am super in to this book!
I heard the segment on NPR and picked it up

I have been very interested in women's rights books, as you can tell from the majority of the books above!

Enjoy my reading list!
I love to read. I love reading and getting out of my every day life and escaping to a great book or story, or even another life!

1 comment:

Adrienne Gomer said...

I love to read too! Enjoy it while you can, since having kids I have NO time to read and I really miss it.