So with my new position, I am required to process emails.
No Papers, Address Changes, Vacation Holds, Product Questions, Technical Difficulties
Whatever you think, that is what I answer...(or at least that is where I will be shortly! - Right now I am focusing on Address changes and vacation holds, we are short on staff)
Because I am constantly going through emails, I have seen my fair share of crazy/silly/totally inappropriate email addresses.
This one takes the cake...
RAW_WEINER@*******
Um...?
Is my mind in the gutter?
Or is this totally, absolutely, utterly...
INAPPROPRIATE?!
2 things:
1) Do you email your grandma with that email?
2) Tell me, please tell me, is that email address on your resume?!
Get a real email
period.
end of story.
3 comments:
Hilarious!
I worked at the court one summer and one day my co-worker answered the phone and put him on hold. She's going off about crank calls and how stupid people are and all of this and then said, "I mean, he said his name was David P. Cock! How stupid is that?"
I about died laughing....it was my neighbor who is named David Peacock. LOL.
~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
WHY is that even an email address?? Do people not think when they create those?
Wow. I mean exactly like you said. Who would put that on a resume?
Post a Comment