The Lovely Adrienne over at AOG Daily tagged me in a blog post! I haven't done one of these in while and I thought her questions were great!
Here is the deal:
I answer the questions
I ask questions
You answer my questions
and so it goes
So...here we go!
(Whenever you say "here we go" do you want to just break out into NSYNC "Here We Go"
I do! I am singing it now...!)
Alright, Seriously now...
1. If you could bring back one TV show that's not on anymore, what would it be?
No Question, Hands Down: Friends
I miss Friends!
2. What's your favorite hair product?
Good Question...um...I use Joico. It all smells AMAZING!
Each product has a different fruit scent
I love it!
3. What's your number one dream vacation spot that you haven't been to?
I would love to go to Peru and see Machu Picchu
Or Spain, That is a must
I want to travel the world!
Now who has a money tree who wants to share a branch?!
4. What's your least favorite book you've read in the past year?
Sadly, I haven't read a lot recently. I am reading the Bible now and to break it up a bit, I just started reading Malcolm Gladwell's new book "What the Dog Saw"
5. Describe your perfect Saturday.
Sleeping in, riding my bike with my sweet man to our favorite coffee shop, eating lunch at our favorite Italian Deli, drinking wine, making a yummy homemade dinner together and ending the night with Cheers or a movie :-)
6. What is one food you really hate?
Olives - Ick!
7. Show a picture of any room in your dream home.
Our dream house will have the most amazing kitchen
Rich and I love to cook and spend time in the kitchen
So, this is beautiful!
| image |
8. Who is your best friend and why?
This is a tough question and I am going to cop out of it with my answer
I would, first, like to say:
I have many great friends, even many best friends
I have many great friends, even many best friends
All of my friends bring a different part of me out and I lean on each of my friends in different ways
My best friend is my husband :-)
He is my best friend because he knows me the best
He knows me inside and out
He makes me laugh, he makes me smile
He brings out the best in me
He supports me
He is my biggest fan
He is the one person who doesn't need an explanation, he just knows and accepts
He is simply wonderful and brings an unbelievable amount of joy to my life
9. Crayons, markers or colored pencils?
Crayons!
10. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I am very social, friendly and outgoing
However, I would consider myself and Introvert
It is exhausting to be "turned on" all of the time
It is exhausting to be "turned on" all of the time
I enjoy being at home, alone or with my husband, and relaxing
11. How old will you be on your next birthday?
25
My 11 Questions for you:
1. What is your greatest Success?
2. In a perfect world, what do you want to be "When you Grow Up"?
3.
Do you prefer sweets or salty?
4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
5. What is the first memory that comes to mind when asked: When were you last the happiest you have ever been?
6. If you could go back to school(or go to school), what would you study and why?
7. If you could get married again, would you have changed anything, knowing what you know now?
8. What is your favorite feature about yourself?
9. If you have read the book, What is your love language? If you haven't read it, READ IT!
10.
What makes your heart smile?
11. If you could change one thing, what would you change? (Interpret it how you want :-))
5 comments:
I miss Freinds, want to go to Spain and hate olives too!
I am totally stealing these questions :D
I miss friends too!
okay, we are meant to be friends if you start off by referencing nsync. and it's true, i always think of that song too when people say that. adore! and i do not likes olives!!
xo TJ
I love Friends! And Spain is on my "must see list" too. And I wouldn't mind going to Peru eitehr. :)
I'll have to do this later this week! Btw, I totally break out in random Nsync songs too! Like when people say, "Bye bye bye" I think of it!
Post a Comment