It's customers like these who will never fail to make me smile!
Customer: You are a great person.
Me: Well, thank you, Sir!
Customer: Do you have a boyfriend?
Me: I have a husband, sir.
Customer: I bet he knows that you are a great person.
Me: Oh yes he does! I remind him every day :-)
Customer: Oh, I bet you do!
Me: Yes I sure do.
Customer: Do you have kids?
Me: Oh, no, not yet.
Customer: But you want them, right?
Me: Yes, just not for a while.
Customer: Well, congratulations for when you have them.
Thank you for telling me that I am great! I needed to hear that today.
When you are polite and nice to people, you never know how much of a difference you make in someone's day.
Smile at a stranger.
Say Hello to your neighbor
Hug your favorite pet
Kiss your sweetie
Have a great day!
It just might someone else's all the brighter :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment