Today is my Friday
...well, maybe you wouldn't call it that because I get tomorrow off so I can work on Saturday...
I am excited to have a whole day to myself.
It will be a La Tache day.
I am going to make a yummy dinner and maybe bake something
I will bake something
I just can't decide what!
With the holidays there are just so many options!
And while working Saturday is not ideal, Rich and I have a date night planned...
Tree Lighting in Santa Monica
Maybe a movie
Dinner & Drinks
This weekend we are also:
Picking our menu for Thanksgiving and deciding on our Christmas Card
Our first Holiday Card!
I am so excited!!
So...
Sunday we are getting ready, shopping, decorating, cleaning anything and everything under the sun for Thanksgiving!
Can you believe Thanksgiving is 1 week from today?!
Happy Thursday!
2 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful day :) Enjoy it!!! Today was gorgeous outside, hopefully tomorrow is too :)
Yay for a holiday card...I never think of them in time to do it. Hopefully you share yours on here, so we can all see :)
That sounds like a great day and the tree lighting will be super fun!!
I cannot believe it's almost thanksgiving... but I'm kind of excited, too... since it means it's closer to my birthday!!
Post a Comment