People can be just plain crazy…
Customer: Can you tell me, do you publish your papers on
Monday?
Me: Well…may I have your last name and zip code?
{Basically,
most of our papers are delivered Tuesday through Saturday with our “Monday
Special” delivered on Saturday. However, if you live in certain areas where we
don’t have a lot of carriers the papers can be delayed so I didn’t want to say
anything to push this customer over the edge.)
Customer: Answer my question and then I will give you my
account information
Me: Ok, so our Monday edition is delivered on Saturday,
based on your location, and it gives the information from the market close on
Friday.
Customer: Do you publish on Fridays?
Me: Yes, and the information if from the market close on
Thursday.
Customer: So why did I not get my paper today?
Me: I don’t know, Sir, I don’t have your account in front of
me
So the Customer gives me his information and I pull up his
account. I look through it:
Me: You had a two-week trial that expired yesterday, that is
why you didn’t get your paper today.
Customer: Well, cancel everything because I wasn’t notified
Me: Ok, have a nice day.
What do you mean you weren't notified?!
ha!
UGH! People are so silly sometimes!
3 comments:
LOL - and it was a free trial!?!
Oy. People.
LOL! So funny... people can be sooo whacko!
I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to visit my blog & follow back if you'd like! :)
Also, check out my giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace!
Blessings,
Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com
HAHA! I know these people probably drive you crazy but I love these posts.
Post a Comment