I am linking up with Liv over at Simply Sunshine & Daisy's for her fun Halloween Week of Blogs!
Day 1. Last Halloween... Past Halloweens
Halloween 2009 was my first Halloween with my {now} husband! I was a flapper and he was a mobster - Boy he is handsome!
I enjoy Halloween - do I dare say: it isn't my favorite holiday...I never have good costume ideas so I always feel stressed around the month of October - trying to figure out what I am "going to be."
If I could be a flapper every year for the rest of my life, I would be, no questions asked - maybe I will have to ask my mom if I can keep the dress...hmm!
I would say that the first Halloween I spent with Rich was probably my all time favorite. We went to our family friends house, enjoyed great company and delicious food and wine!
Yes please!
I hope you all have a Magnificent Monday!!
I hope you all have a Magnificent Monday!!

5 comments:
Adorable! How fun!! I don't ever get into Halloween, but mostly because I stress so much about costumes too!
Seriously you two look awesome!!! such a cute photo!!! I love it :)
Very cute, and thank you for linking up!
You guys look awesome!
So cute! We were a "1920s couple" last year :) I was a flapper but my husband just dressed in a seersucker suit and bowtie rather than go the gangster route.
Post a Comment